Bronies Bronies

An Accurate Depiction

Seriously, Bronies are weird.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Heh

Funny stuff.

Happy Clock DAYYY Happy Clock DAYYY

NOOOOO!

It's here, brilliant. Anyway, the main problem was that it could induce seizures. I 5'd it because just about anything that the CC are involved with will pass.

The Creature Beneath The Creature Beneath

Artistically speaking it's quite beautiful. There's not much to the gameplay but for being made in 48 hours I suppose it's quite impressive!

Boss 101 Boss 101

I love it! It's fun!

DarkTimmy responds:

Thanks! So glad you enjoyed it. I have a sequel planned that I'm getting more and more excited about as the days go on. My plan right now is to make a few more games and increase my programming skills THEN tackle a proper Boss 101 sequel with all the bells and whistles I (and I think you) would love to see. I can't list them all here but a better balance for SURE, better weapon upgrades, MOREweapons and a lot more variety in the boss patterns! So stayed tuned and check out the Donley Time Foundation on Facebook or the main website for announcements! Thank you again! Best, -Tim

Leaked DmC Prototype Leaked DmC Prototype

The greatest game of all time that will change the industry forever.

Skudge responds:

FUCK YOU

Of One And The Same Of One And The Same

I really like it, but I think the guitar could use a little more oomph. I don't know if it's the way it's mixed or if it's your gear, but it sounds very tinny and weak.

But yeah, other than that I really like it. Keep up the good work!

Blackdoom13 responds:

I get what your saying. It is real weak sounding unfortunately. It's my gear, all I got is a Digitech RP-50 and I made the most powerful distortion I could and well... Thats how it came out lol

Thanks for the good review! I was looking for criticizim like that.

You shouldn't of said that... You shouldn't of said that...

Thought it was great

Maybe it wouldn't be so good as a normal song, but I think would be suitable in a Madness flash.

This Is War... This Is War...

Awesome

This isn't usually the sort of music that I'd listen to, but it's still awesome.

Although the riff on the strings just gets a little bit repetitive, and it would have been cool if you mixed that up a little. But otherwise, it's brilliant.

Zodiax responds:

thanks man, i'm glad you enjoyed it, maybe on a second run through, i'll improvise the strings

thanks for listening though

Hatchling Hatchling

D'awwww

Look at his wittle forked tongue and viciously sharp teeth!

I'm not much of an art critic, but I lurve me some dragons.

I'm sure you've been told this before, but you are an amazingly talented artist.

I know this sounds petty, but the medium-sized egg shell fragment kind of looks...off. And, to me at least, where the dragon's neck and body connect seems strange. So, no perfect score. Sorry. :(

Anyway, bottom line: amazing drawing, I will be extremely disappointed if you don't end up illustrating for novels, or something.

Keep up the good work.

END OF O WORLD! END OF O WORLD!

What the fuck is this shit?

Seriously? I don't even know.

There's some kind of Doc Ock thing in the middle, and the rest of it looks like a crossword puzzle.

Did you draw this when your were bored during maths?

Chat-man responds: